All applications are treated confidentially and on their own merits and with the utmost confidentiality. The key consideration is a member’s ability to make the loan repayments over the term of the loan. When applying, we usually ask members to provide the following documentation:
- proof of income (usually payslips, P60s, bank statements, accounts etc)
- confirmation of outgoings (details of other outstanding loans and obligations)
- if you have a mortgage we may request the most recent mortgage statement
- current photo ID
- current utility bill within 3 months/current bank statement within 6 months.
Additional documentation may be required where necessary.
Decisions on loans are made by loans officers and the credit committee. You will be informed immediately when a decision is made on your application.
Three easy ways to start your loan application
- Call into our branch at Main Street, Castleblayney to make an application at the counter or in a private office with the assistance of one of our staff members. To ensure that the application can be processed as fast as possible members are advised to bring all the relevant documentation as set out above.
- Call us on (042) 9740 393 and request to make an application.
- Make an online loan enquiry using our Loan Calculator and a staff member will call you back.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit agreement your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
WARNING: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.