COVID-19 Update for Members 08/05/2020 – AMENDED OPENING HOURS
Our office will resume normal opening hours on Monday 11/05/2020.
Opening hours for the remainder of this week are as follows:
Friday 08/05/2020 – 9.30am-1.00pm
Saturday 09/05/2020 – 9.30am-1.00pm
Normal opening hours resume
Monday 11/05/2020 – 9.30am-12.30pm; 1.30pm-5.00pm
Tuesday 12/05/2020 – 9.30am-12.30pm; 1.30pm-5.00pm
Wednesday 13/05/2020 – 10.00am-12.30pm; 1.30pm-5.00pm
Thursday 14/05/2020 – 9.30am-12.30pm; 1.30pm-5.00pm
Friday 15/05/2020 – 9.30am-5.00pm
Saturday 16/05/2020 – 9.30am-4.00pm
Phone calls, emails and banking online services are as normal.
We would urge all members to sign up for online services.
Stay Safe in these difficult times
Important Notice to Members: Coronavirus COVID-19
In these difficult times, we would ask members, if possible, not to call in to our offices. You should first call us on 042 974 0393 where we will advise you of the many ways you can transact your business.
We are implementing social distancing recommendations to reduce the risk to our members and to our staff. It is only by minimising this risk that we can continue to offer a full service to you, our members.
We would therefore respectfully ask that you conduct your credit union financial transactions without having to come to the office wherever possible.
We would like to remind Members that most Credit Union services are available online and urge all members to register for CU Online+ if not already registered. Your PIN will be delivered by text message to the mobile phone number we hold on file for you. Please ensure that we hold the correct mobile phone number for you.
Difficulties relating to loan repayments
If you are economically impacted due to the COVID-19 response measures, please contact credit control on 042 974 0393. They will be able to talk to you about your options and, as each circumstance is unique, each request will be taken on its own merit.
Things we can do for you on the telephone 042 974 0393
– Give you information such as your balance and other general queries
– Get an update on your loan application
– Assist you with online account queries
– Discuss payment arrangements if you find yourself financially impacted during this crisis
– Take a payment into any of your accounts such as loans, savings, etc. via debit card
– Follow up on post, fax or email sent to the office
– Answer your new member queries
Things that you can self-manage with access to your accounts online
– Transfer funds to accounts you have used before
– Set up a new payee and transfer funds to that account
– Make a debit card payment
– Make a loan application
– Print statements
– View your balances
– Transfer funds
– Use the secure email to contact us
Do Not See Your Need Listed Above?
If you cannot see your particular need listed here, please be reassured we can likely assist you via the telephone or post, just call our experienced staff on 042 974 0393 and talk it through. We are committed to assisting everyone we can however possible during this crisis.
IMPORTANTLY, if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 please do not call into to the office. Instead, give our office a call on 042 974 0393 and we will assist you complete your necessary financial transactions.
We are all in this together. Help us to continue helping you.
Management and Staff of Castleblayney Credit Union
Please see some options below:
- I wish to carry out a transaction online, but I am not yet registered for Online Services. Register for CU Online+ here
- I wish to carry out a transaction online and I am registered for Online Services. Login to CU Online+ here
- I am registered for Online Services but can’t remember my login codes. Please call us on 042 974 0393 or email us at email@example.com.